Wednesday, February 20, 2008


So apparently I have EBOLA and had to stagger desperately home this morning after trying to crawl into someone's locker to get a little shut-eye already because the 3rd year med student I'm on team with this week is such a fucking incompetent retard pansy special person and acted like I'd just thrown her grandmother into moving traffic at the mere suggestion that I might go home because the last time I checked, spreading your Meningitis/Hanta/Nipah viral slime all over the greater parts of large urban hospitals is pretty much frowned upon. 

And then some kindly attending took one look at me and promptly told me to "get the fuck out of here before you infect all of us you $#@*% idiot". So that was awesome and reassuring and about as warm fuzzy inducing as a dinner date with Mao Tse-tun. 

But I did go home, after passing out on the subway and being kicked awake by some drunk bum who was angry because I was sleeping in his urinal and have a little decorum, please. And went immediately to bed where I slept for nine hours straight and you know the craziest thing of all? Cats can sleep forever. I got home at 9:00 am, slept until 6:00 pm, straight, and when I finally stumbled up and out to drink some fluids or eat some chicken soup or whatever it is people are supposed to do when they're dying a slow and feverish death both of the cats are all, "jesus lady, you don't have to be so fucking aggressive about it".