Tuesday, July 8, 2008

wherein I proclaim my utter astonishment and shamelessly beg you all to stay

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness my. And by that I mean, jesus *%$#$@*# christo, holy friggen crap. Hi guys. (!) I had no idea. I had no idea that Kristin came here much (or at all)--Kristin whose writing makes me feel like we would somehow be very good friends, Kristin who often says the very things that kick around the cluttered corners of my mind, Kristin who is inevitably the second blog I click to every morning without fail, Kristin who had dinner with Dooce Kristin--none the less that she would or did or actually has said something about this little jumble I sometimes think of as my life in typeset. But I guess she did. She has. And you all came here. And I'm so shocked and amazed and grateful and kind of mortified because this has been a real f-er of a week and I haven't written and all of my last posts have been pretty much wah me and well, I sort of feel like you caught me with my pants down, but hey, erm, welcome! Really. 


Okay, now I have to go lock myself up in a closet and squeal in disbelief.