Friday, April 11, 2008

daylight saving

So it was finally sunny yesterday, and warm. I mean, really warm. Like pushing 70 warm. Holyfriggencow. And really, honestly, no joke, the first thing I thought to myself was thank fucking god. I was THIS close to locking myself up and eating oven cleaner.


And now my hypothalamus is finally happy and  balanced  normal  without searing dysfunction and order has been restored. And yesterday was one of those days that frankly make you want to punch yourself in the face. What the hell was my problem? What? What's wrong with New York? Look, its all beautiful and shit.

Ok, maybe that's a lie. But still. It really made me wonder, for a second, why I'm such an impossible cad and couldn't get suck it up and endure. Seven entire months of unremitting trash and noise and freezing cold grey. What? Like that's so hard?