Friday, September 5, 2008

lost at sea                                                                 

I miss the ocean so much sometimes I think it will be the end of me. 

Back from a week in the Ionian sea with an Israeli sailor and the kind of life I could only dream of ever being able to do more than peek into occasionally. En route now to Italy, where I have never been before and I want to tell you all about the biggest laundry bill I've ever seen in my life (three. hundred. dollars. oh. my. god) and  all sorts of else but I am swoony and land sick and already very much miss the ocean (I know, I already said that) and can't type. I tried to keep a log but ran into a few difficulties that I'll try to revisit later, when my head is screwed back on properly. 

Until then, here are some pictures (click on the albums)